Did I ever mention that I had an industrial ear piercing for almost a decade? I can thank Guinevere Van Seenus for the style inspiration and the college cocktails for the courage. Anyways, a few months ago when I lost the backing, I decided it was a sign that it was time to retire my rock chic perma accessory. It was a sad day for me, but a triumphant day for my mom;)
Since I'm not about to go through 3 months of only being able to sleep on one side again, re-piercing is out of the question. Thankfully, there is a current fashion fixation on ear piercings, so there are plenty of nonpermanent jewelry options to fulfill my inner rocker. From glitzy to modern and sleek, ear cuffs are all over the place. If you've ever wanted an edgy ear piercing but were too afraid to make the commitment, now is your chance!
- In my shopping cart: Jennifer Zeuner rose gold ear cuff $132
- Tribal punk princess: House of Harlow 4 ring ear cuff $68
- Sorority jailbreaker: Baublebar pearl ear cuff earring $28
- Rocker gone glam: Dannijo Gwendolyn ear cuff $220
- Delightfully ostentatious: Christina Oritz diamond ear cuff $9,500