Happy fall! How was your Labor Day weekend? Mine was great! I had my mom in town celebrating her birthday and we also did some wedding dress shopping (you can check out a couple of my favorite dresses on Instagram).
I don't know about you, but fall is my absolute favorite season for fashion, I can't wait to dive into all the rich colors and warm jackets the coming months have to offer. For September, below are just a few things on my radar.
1. Punk Accents: Subtle studs and metal detailing on unexpected accessories are the way to channel punk 24/7. Try a spiked belt with a pencil skirt to toughen up your work attire or wear it with a jumpsuit for date night. This beanie would be perfect for the weekend and how can anyone resist these studded J.Crew ballet flats*Get 25% off w/ code EXTRAS through September 8!
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target: Just a couple more weeks until Target unveils their most recent designer collaboration with Phillip Lim! I have my eye on all the little shift dresses - check out the entire look book for yourself here. If you just can't wait, the 3.1 Phillip Lim fall collection is out and available here and here.
3. Fall Polish: It's time to kiss your coral so long and welcome back all those deep sultry nail polish colors your nails have been missing during the hot months. Try a bright plum from Tom Ford or go full fashion with Laura Mercier's Forbidden nail lacquer
4. Cozy Capes: I love biker and army jackets as much as the next fashion fiend, but how amazing does cuddling up in a cozy cape sound?! Although I need the shown L'Agence cape also love this Alice by Temperley cape and for a budget buy I'm obsessing over this plaid cape.
5. Boots!: If you don't LOVE boots I suggest you stop reading this blog now! J/K;) But really, from cutout booties to knee high stunners there are so many amazing boots each fall it is hard to stay on budget. I love these glitter boots for a little added sass in your step.
6. Chic Cases: Back to school, back at work... I can't think of a better way to stay "plugged-in" than with a device cased in chic embossed leather. Tech cases from Gigi New York come in great colors and are really well priced. Try an emerald green iPad case or stand out at fashion week with a magenta embossed python iPhone case.