Woohoooo, it's a 3 day weekend! What's even better than a long weekend? A zebra on your shoulder! Just kidding... the start of fall, sillies!! Oh yes, Labor Day weekend (and sales) means it's officially time to start fall shopping. Before I get to something of substance for non shopaholics, here are the top online sales I'm obsessing over this weekend:
- Nordstrom: Get ready to swoon, until 9/15 Nordstrom has 40% off a huge selection of shoes. Fierce pointed flats , pewter pumps and cut out booties are all on my radar for fall!
- Tory Burch : Pardon my slang but this sale is cray crayyyy. this, this and these.
- Forward by Elyse Walker: As I mentioned a couple days ago, designer label lovers need look no further. Givenchy, Alexander Wang , Iro. Enough said.
- Shopbop: As usual, Shopbop never disappoints. For my upcoming trip to Mexico I'm going to have to get this coverup and for those of you that don't have an army jacket yet, this is a must!
Now, on to some LINK LOVE:
- Vogue let the dogs out! Check out these literal fashion hounds ;)
- If you're wondering what it feels like to be a flash sale addict, behold the 19 Stages Of Shopping A Gilt Sale
- You know the season is changing when you start planning your next go-to nail color. Refinery 29 presents the Blockbuster Fall Nail Guide
- InStyle gives us a peak at Rachel Zoe's fabulous closet. Seriously, I'd die...
- And for the grand finale, get ready to laugh... because you haven't seen anything until you've watch the trailer for Bad Grandpa