Summer is in full effect and I have some serious hits on my list of must haves for the month! From surf chic baja hoodies to feminine board shorts to pretty nail polish, here is my current hit list:)
1. Friendship bracelets go chic - these Dezso by Sara Beltrain bracelets are woven in bright colors and adorned with silver charms such as shells or sharks teeth - perfect for summer surf style!
2. I've always been a sucker for lighting and Furbish Studio has plenty of lust worthy option. I particularly love this beaded and hemp covered Turks Chandelier. Can't you just see it in a luxe beach cottage?!
3. Fall shoes are starting to hit stores and I'm already obsessing over these Tory Burch flats along with just about every other pair she has out...
4. Summer beauty is all about looking natural and fresh. YSL's Volupte Shine feels amazing on lips and adds just the right amount of colors. I recently started using AmorePacific CC Cream which comes in a compact for application on a go, is great for sensitive skin and has SPF 50 to protect from the sun. For nails, the brighter better! Try a coral shade like Essie Geranium for some color pop.
5. Zimmermann's print perfect board shorts and rompers make perfect beach wear for those of us that want a little more coverage.
6. I grew up spending warm summer nights at bonfires on the beach and Baja Hoodies were practically a prerequisite for attendance. Although I'm obsessing over this Proenza Schouler baja sweater here is a great budget friendly option.
7. I plan on spending as much time as possible laying out this summer and what better way to do it then with a fun beach towel?! My favorite has to be this I AM BUSY double beach towel