Nothing says summer like a hot pink pout! Shocking, neon pink lipstick, is a fun and easy way to take your fresh face up a notch. It is also a bit more more approachable then traditional power reds.
Hot pink lipstick was a fashion show favorite for spring 2013 shows, especially bold matte looks which were seen on runways including Dries Van Noten and Giles. It is also a red carpet favorite for big screen beauties of all skin tones including fair skinned Emma Stone and warmer, exotic toned Jessica Alba.
From fuchsia to neon pink to shocking coral to magenta...no matter which shade you chose, bold pink lipstick is a beauty trend of the summer your style can benefit by trying. Now lets get to it - here are some of the best beauty products to achieve a fabulous bright pink pout!
1. Nars Lipstick in Schiap- If you want a runways worthy neon pink pout, Nars lipstick in Schiap gives a shocking dose of color in a fashion forward matte formula.
2. Dior 'Addict' Lipstick in Diorkiss - If you would rather tip toe into the hot pink pond, or you're just looking for a sheer wash of color, Dior Addict Lipstick is your answer. Diorkiss is the fresh pink Kate Moss wears in the ads and is not only shiny, but it has lip plumping properties to bring out the supermodel in you.
3. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain - Shown in Electric Fuchsia, this deep pink looks great on olive and darker skin tones and boasts a long lasting yet non drying finish.
4. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Gloss - The 100% vegan and cruelty free neon pink lip product is not only cutely packaged, it has buildable color so you can go from a sheer wash to mega impact in a flash.
5. Tom Ford Lip Color in Flamingo - Known for luxury, at $49 this may be the most expensive lipstick I would ever buy, but I have to say, Flamingo is a bright pink that is as sassy as it is seductive and has just the right amount of coral for my taste.
6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm - Shown Sweetheart, a vibrant coral pink, and Lovesick, a true fuchsia which I have and love! These jumbo crayons are creamy, don't bleed and true in color. Next on my Revlon list I'm planning on picking up Colorstay Lip Stainstain + Balm which I've heard is fab too.