Yesterday marked the fifteenth anniversary of 'Sex and The City', so what better way to kick off the weekend then with a fabulous Carrie Bradshaw quote! Carrie's love affair with fashion and shopping can't be denied and this quote makes me feel a bit better about the crammed state of my closet;) In fact, I'm sure she would appreciate my high school moto which I just discovered on this sweatshirt.
For a little more 'Sex And The City' fabulosity, check out some of these recent posts:
- FabSugar recounts Carrie Bradshaw's 60 Most Memorable Outfits
- For a more edited collection of Carrie's coolest looks check out Glamour.com
- Make the frogs you've kissed look a little better by reading Cosmopolitan's review of 18 of Carrie's boyfriends
- GlobalGrind shares 15 Style Lessons We Learned From Sex & The City including, "sometimes it's OK to just try it on for shits and giggles."
- BuzzFeed offers love advice with the entertaining 26 Relationship Truths, As Told By "Sex And The City"