For a decade now I've been turning to Maxstudio when hunting for a last minute dress or a feminine professional look. I'm coveting a number of things from their spring/summer 2013 collection but since I can't wish for the entire line (or can I?), I've narrowed down a few of my favorite trends.
1. Geometric Jersey Dress /2. Glen Plaid Linen Shorts Suit/3. Grecian Flat Sandals /4. White Striped Top, Skinny Sailor Trousers, 'Summer Woodies' platform sandals/5. Draped Striped Dress and Flat Espadrille Sandals
1. Geometric Prints: Retro inspired geometric prints are a strong way to stand out. One of these printed jersey dresses would be perfect for a brunch or a meeting look.
2. Shorts Suits: One of my favorite warm weather work looks is the shorts suit. Maxstudio's seersucker striped shorts would be perfect for a hot day in the city!
3. Gladiator Sandals: This season I'm all about Grecian inspired gladiator sandals. I'm torn for a favorite between the statement makers above and these simple and feminine Grecian Sandals.
4. Weekend Whites: Head to toe white takes courage, but when done right it creates a stunning ensemble. This LWD (little white dress) is on my list of bridal shower dress options and eases into the all white trend.
5. Nautical Notes: Stripes, stripes, stripes! When combined with espadrilles this striped dress begs for a day relaxing on a boat.
So, what's your favorite spring/summer trend?