I'm r-e-a-d-y for the weekend. I plan on taking advantage of this great weather in San Francisco spending as much time outside as possible (eating and drinking, of course). What about you, any fun plans?
Check out some of the sales and links I'm loving now:
- Save up to 50% on Cusp! I'm eyeing this dress for an upcoming wedding
- From now until Monday May 6th, Madewell is offering an additional 30% off all their sale styles (tons new added) with code EXTRA30. Visit the sale here
- Forward by Elyse Walker just some major designer looks on sale up to 50%. Visit it here
- ShopBop has rolled out more spring sale additions. I'm drooling over these vintage sunglasses
- Have you gone Mother's Day shopping yet? If not, check out my Mother's Day Gift Guide. There are so many options this year I still can't decide on one for my mom!
- SheFinds shares what to buy (and not to buy) in May. Read the article here
- The premier of the Great Gatsby is just one week away and I'm already anticipating the fabulous costume. If you're in New York, hope you can check out Prada's Great Gatsby Exhibit
- The gals behind mega fashion website, WhoWhatWhere, have launched Domaine - a home website with stunning interior inspirations, celebrity design articles and shopping guides
Christian Louboutin Shoe Porn: