Happy Monday! Mother's Day is coming up (Sunday, May 12th), so it's time to start thinking about what you're going to give the special maternal figure in your life. I spent the weekend in San Diego visiting my mom and doing some wedding planning, so while making this gift guide I thought of some of the things she enjoys most - gardening, cooking, makeup and her new found iPhone/iPad obsessions. Oh, and btw, almost everything is under $100!
1. Mom's love tea, heck, so do I! This Ikat Tea For One Set would look great in the office.
2. A beautiful scented candle is always a safe bet for a gift.
3. A Gauze Rose Scarf is the perfect accessory for chilly spring night strolls.
4. If she likes to dig in the dirt, give her some decorative gardening tools.
5. Woven Espadrilles are the perfect gift for moms who wants to look cute while chasing after young kids.
7. The perpetual hostess will go crazy for these dog plates .
8. How cute are these Moby Measuring Cups?! For a cooking maven these are perfect.
9. For the tech savvy mama, a bright iPad handbag will definitely be well received.
10. Help your mom look stylish while chatting away with a Polka Dot iPhone Case . For more tech gift ideas for Mother's Day see my past post on 'Tech Gifts For Her'.
11. Garden Stool's are great gifts because they work outside and in, and the patterns and color options are endless.
Since, I have the hardest time editing down my finds to just a few things below are some more great options for mom's of all ages.
Mother's Day Gifts Under $100: