TGIF - seriously!! I'm pretty excited for the weekend, because in addition to being completely burnt out, my mom is coming to visit:). We don't do much in the way of Easter anymore, but I'm wishing all of you that celebrate Easter a wonderful day filled with food, family, friends and cadbury bunny eggs. Speaking of Easter, this picture makes me think of a modern Easter egg gone rogue... orange and pink and flowers and spikes, I'm all in!
Now to some link love!
- Thanks to A Dose of Pretty I've found my dream home office. Check it out here
- This article on The Fashion Spot shares some great new outlets to resell your old clothes so cleaning out your closet for spring may be a bit less painful
- Love these funny illustrations of "music festival folks" on Refinery29
- I just got this Voluspa candle for my living room, and I'm completely obsessed. It's my new home scent!
- AND THE BIGGIE!!! Many of you who read my post about being a fashion publicist know I work with WALLIS... Well, they are running a competition to find Wallis' first official US blogger ambassador. There are 28 fab bloggers competing, so please go here and vote for one or more of them.