I've always been a quality over quantity person, but there are some great fashion offerings for reasonable prices that I just can't resist! In my attempt to be better about budgeting, here are my most recent loves that retail for under $150. Bare with me, eventually I'll get them under $100 ;)
1. J.Crew never disappoints when it comes to statement jewelry. These resin and marcasite art-deco inspired earrings from Lulu Frost for J.Crew are unique enough to dress up any outfit
2. This silk plaid shirt is lightweight enough to go from summer to fall and dressy enough to wear to work while still looking "cool"
3. Thigh highs, the private school girl in me just can't resist, and fleece lining will keep you warm
4. Topshop's boucle moto jacket gives a classic tweed jacket just enough edge to be a must for me
5. Studded loafers for only $44? Yes please! Talk about nailing two trends with one shoe.
6. I cant resist a pleated maxi skirt and this pleated dip hem version in a rich taupe would be perfect to pair with knee high boots for Fall
7. Philip Lim's maze embroidery tee is a lust, but Topshop's version is a must. I would call this sophisticated club wear, which is just my style:)
8. Red hot pants always add a little spice to a look and StyleStalker's track inspired pair is no exception