The countdown to Coachella is on! Three more weeks of work and I'll be dancing in the heat with 50,000+ of my nearest and dearest. It's never too soon to start planning your party outfit(s), so below is a sneak peak of what I have in mind.
Basta Surf bikini top; Wildfox skirt; Leifsdottir kimono jacket; Zoe Karssen tank (similar), Dannijo necklace; Siwy shorts, Gentle Souls sandals
A few things to keep in mind when packing for Coachella
1. It gets extremely hot in the day, so a loose fitting top in breathable material (or a bikini top) is the way to go
2. Comfortable shoes are key. Break in your shoes first and find a brand made for walking
3. Unfortunately, porta pottys are a reality..so wear bottoms that are easy to work with
4. Night time gets chilly. Take some sort of cover that's easy to fit in a bag (hence the kimono jacket)
5. Fashion, like music, is fun! Bold jewelry and bright colors help you look backstage worthy in a flash